GRS GraverMax G8 For Intermediate Pneumatic Engraving And Setting With Foot Control
The GRS GraverMax G8 is a pneumatic system that provides precise control and consistent impact when setting, engraving, carving and sculpting.
GRS are a global brand and market leader in the development of tools for jewellery makers, engravers and allied industries; specialising in the manufacture of precision hand engraving and setting tools as well as related equipment for industrial and business users.
The GraverMax G8 offers excellent range of power, impact speed and control and is suitable to use on metal, wood, glass, leather and other materials. Delivering high-quality results, it offers 400-8,000 SPM (strokes per minute) and dual stage precision air regulator.
- Front air pressure adjustment
- Quick change air couplings
- A rear mount throttle connection
- Advanced valve pulse unit
- Offers minimal noise and vibration
- Dual handpiece connection (suitable for GRS Standard handpieces and GRS Airtact handpieces)
- Auxiliary air dial
- Auxiliary air quick connector for use with other air tools
- A combination filter and water trap (which can be mounted or used remotely)
- New porting technology ensures accurate impact at any speed
- Foot pedal for hands-free operation (hand to foot control switch is optional)
Please note this unit requires 1.4cfm at 45psi minimum (40 litres per minute at 3 bar minimum).
This system is suitable to use with the following GRS handpieces: